Recognizing the need in our community for high quality yet affordable counseling services, California Youth Services (CYS) established Pathways Community Counseling Center (PCCC) to make comprehensive therapy and counseling accessible to everyone.
Staffed with professional, well trained counselors, PCCC offers help in addressing many situations that cause emotional stress, including, but not limited to:
- substance abuse and other addictions
- anxiety, depression, and other mental and emotional problems and disorders
- family and relationship issues
- sexual abuse and domestic violence
- eating disorders
- career change and job stress
- social and emotional difficulties related to disability and illness
- adoption issues
- embracing life transitions
- the death of a loved one
With counseling offices located in Laguna Hills and Tustin, our services are available to all communities of Orange County. Services offered in English and Spanish.
For more info on services provided by Pathways Community Counseling Center visit www.cyspathways.org