Alternative to Suspension Programs
(Middle & High School)
The innovative and intervention focused Alternative to Suspension Programs are each tailored to meet the unique needs of school districts and their students. We offer alternative to suspension programs in two formats, a three day education program or by direct referral to our JADE and/or Decisions program.
- For students who violate school policy regarding drug/alcohol or paraphernalia possession, use, distribution, and/or under the influence on school grounds or at school related functions, school districts may choose the intensive three day program and/or direct referral to our JADE program.
- For students who violate school policy regarding non-drug related offenses such as truancy, fighting, theft, bullying, threats, vandalism, etc on school grounds or at school related functions, school districts may refer directly to our Decisions program.
Current Three-Day Alternative to Suspension Programs include:
- Project Intervention (Los Alamitos Unified School District)
- New Beginning (Huntington Beach Union High School District)
Current school district direct JADE/Decisions referrals include:
- Laguna Beach Unified High School
- Placentia-Yorba Linda Unified School District
- Huntington Beach Union High School District
- Los Alamitos Unified School District
- Orange Unified School District
- Tustin Unified School District
- Servite High School
- J Serra Catholic High School